Kanye West x Louis Vuitton

2 comments


When I first saw these joints a few months ago I thought they were a little questionable, but now they have definitely grown on me. I appreciate the fashion forward approach they took with these. They have that appeal that makes bystanders do a double take as you pass by. Props to Kanye for actually being respected by Louis Vuitton. It's about time they reached out to our culture in a positive manner.

WWW.THEBACKROWMUSIC.COM
WWW.TWITTER.COM/THEBACKROWMUSIC
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to Kanye West x Louis Vuitton

June 26, 2009 at 10:21 AM

I'm sorry I think they might still be questionable. Hot pink? come on. Maybe light pink, but hot pink? I saw your post on RWS. Stop by my blog some time.
-----------------------------------
planetjacksonworldwide.blogspot.com

June 29, 2009 at 7:22 AM

@wild safari, yeh true I like the other colorway they got for these too though.