Back of the 'Lac

0 comments



I usually don't do car posts but I had to make an exception in honor of America's favorite car brand, Cadillac. The first pic is what our boy Obama is going to be pushing (or getting pushed) around the DMV. I like to see that they gave the first black president a bomb proof, stretch Caddy! Who can ask for more?!?!?

The second pic is the Cadillac World Thorium Fuel Concept Car. It is a little over the top, it almost looks like you have to lay down in that joint, but the Signature Cadillac grill makes it all better. I can see myself in something like this droppin my kids off at school in 2020.

WWW.THEBACKROWMUSIC.COM
WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/THEBACKROW
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Back of the 'Lac"